- The JET Database used by WinPST Share Outlook is growing in size and you would like to recover unused space.
- When the Administrator is started you receive the error Failed to access database! and the Users and Registration Details are missing.
- The log files show the error ERROR No create access to folder
- The WinPST Server can crash during synchronization with an Outlook client.
It is recommended to periodically compact and repair your JET database file(*.mdb) to help improve performance and to reduce file size by recovering space from deleted items.
To compact your JET database file:
- Open the WinPST Administrator program;
- Select Home menu, and then Compact button on toolbar;
- The compacting details will be generated in the pop up window;
- Click Close button to close it.
Note: This information only applies to WinPST Server installed to use a JET database.