Show in the image below. The Updates linkworks in Windows XP but can’t work in Windows 2003 server.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet zone.
- If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 5
If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
- Click Custom Level.
- In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.