Installing WinPST Server
- Download the latest version of WinPST Installation
package from our site.
- Install WinPST Server on the server computer:
- Run the Installation package and follow the WinPST Server Setup
- When come to the Share WinPST Client Folder
A: If the Sharing WinPST Client folder tick box is
ticked, the WinPST Client folder which locates in the Installation
Directory will be shared on the local network. Then other computers
can access this shared folder and double click the
WinPSTClientSetup.exe application to set up the
WinPST Client Addin.
B: In the Share WinPST Client Folder page, you
can select the Sharing WinPST Client folder check
box to create a shared folder on the server which direct to the
folder of WinPST Client (usually at: C:\Program
Files\WinPST Server\WinPSTClient) and called
"WinPST Client Folder", users can access this
shared folder to install WinPST Client Addin with "anonymous" user
name and password is not required.
- Continue to follow the WinPST Server Setup wizard and complete
Uninstalling WinPST Server
- There are three ways to uninstall WinPST Server:
- Go to Control Panel -> Add or
Remove Programs, find WinPST Server, and
then click the Change/Remove button;
- Click Start -> All Programs -> WinPST
Server, and then select the Uninstall
- Locate WinPST Server Installation Directory,
and then run the uninst.exe application.
- Follow the Uninstallation wizard to complete the
|Copyright © by WinPST Team, Website: http://www.winpst.com